Jessop is proud to be a healthy school and to have received the Healthy Schools Award.
We are firm believers that a healthy and balanced diet leads to better performance at school and we are therefore committed to ensuring all of our meals are made fresh on site and accommodate for those with special dietary requirements.
School dinners are available at a cost of £2.60 per day or £13.00 per week.
Click here or on the image above to view the menu.
Since September 2014, all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible for free school meals.
Children in years 3, 4, 5 & 6 may be eligible for Free School Meals if:
- you are the legal guardian
- you are on income Support or Job seekers allowance
- you receive child tax credit (not working tax credit)
- you receive the guarantee element of state pension
- you receive support under the immigration and Asylum
Fees at September 2023
Main School (including Nursery)
Breakfast Club is charged at: £2.50 per day – £12.50 per week
School Dinners are charged at: £2.60 per day – £13.00 per week
Please click here to view our Food Bank certificate. It has been awarded to Jessop for our food contributions donated to the Norwood and Brixton foodbank.