BJS Federation of Schools
Bonneville, Jessop and Stockwell Primary Schools became a hard Federation, called BJS Federation of Schools on 1st October 2021, however, they have been working in partnership since April 2019, with Jessop and Stockwell being in a hard federation previous to that. Ms Andrea Parker is the Executive Headteacher of the BJS Federation of Schools and the Brixton Stockwell Better Start area. This includes Jessop, Stockwell and the Liz Atkinson Children Centres.
The Federation aims to support and enable the delivery of high-quality education and experiences at the point of delivery within the communities to which they serve. The Federation is committed to ensuring no school within our family of schools, is left behind.
- Establishing a culture of sharing, supporting and enabling each other to get the best for our children
- Setting high expectations for all and ensuring they are met
- Making use of our expertise so all schools benefit
- Plan a program of cross school events to maximise pupil engagement and memorable learning experiences for children
- Train and develop staff to support teacher retention and stability for all schools
- Share resources, to maintain our quality of provision and reduce teacher workload
- Ensure all schools benefit from economies of scale
- Ensure all schools improve quickly
Working together to secure the best possible outcomes for children, in line with the culture and diversity that exists within each school.
Leaders will support and empower each other to ensure no school is left behind.
We will be relentless in our mission to enable each school to set high expectations for all, ensuring these expectations are met.
Excellence Everywhere Every day for Everyone
Ms A. Parker